Hexton JMI School is a Hertfordshire School and the Local Authority manages our admissions.
If you would like your child to attend our school, or join us part way through the academic year as an IN YEAR ADMISSION, further information can be found on the Hertfordshire County Council website by following this link: School Admissions
- 31st October-4th November – open mornings at Hexton JMI will take place on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9:30a.m. Headteacher’s talk will be at 9:30 followed by a tour of the school.
- If you have missed our open mornings but would like to view the school, please call or email us and we will be happy to show you around.
- We have spaces in year groups other than Reception. If you are a parent of an older child and would like to join a small, nurturing child-led school with a family-feel, please get in contact.
Primary Admissions Timeline
- 31st October-4th November – open mornings at Hexton JMI
- 1st November 2022 – Online application opens
- 15th January 2023 – Deadline to apply for a school place
- 3rd March 2023 – applications received after this date will not be offered a school place until the week commencing 12 June 2023
- 17th April 2022 – National Allocation Day